After live streaming attempts...

I'm just gonna accept I won't be able to livestream because it's so troublesome to me T_T
I had a second attempt on it and it was fine while I was live, but I think the length of my video was too long and it didn't record successfully to my channel >.> I thought it would be interesting for viewers that weren't able to join live to see it later, or myself, to keep track if I am getting better at all. Oh well

This means I'll post more progress shots here I guess. XD
Health wise, I feel terrible. I think I'm taking a while to finish those..



Berry queen went through some changes~
Actually now that I'm almost done outlining, I'm unsure of how I'll color it XD


And this is another one I sketched up. 
I wanted to draw a sincere looking person, haha. I know, so vague but this is what I came up with.
I hadn't drawn short haired ladies in a while.
I might be addicted to long hair, I like drawing them :3

Untill next time~~ 

Comments

Popular Posts