Lain


Just a preview of the sketch I'm working on!

I had put her right arm forward before, but then I realized I had done it recently :P And I wouldn't want it to look like a repeat of

Aaaaanyway, yeah! Serial Experiments Lain fanart <3
It was the first anime to blow my mind~ I've been on a nostalgia roll, and Lain will always have a special place in my heart.
Maybe it's considered too weird by some? Of course it had its creepy moments XD 
But I think it has a great message in it.

My main inspiration here were the opening and ending theme songs, which are in a way a cry for help. I still love the opening specially, and I was obsessed with it for a long time!
I thought not only it was a beautiful melody, but the singer's voice was amazingly clear~
Acoustic version sounds great <3:



Comments

Popular Posts