Child Yuu

Requested on deviantArt, character called Yuu. She usually looks like she's on her 17-ish, but wanted to take a childish approach on this :>
Her hair is usually curlier but made it wavy for a matter of composition.
Really happy with the way it looks! <3

Tried to live stream this a couple of hours ago

The stream started to get a little visual glitchy on my side after I alt tabbed a few times to check the reference I had. It might be because my graphics card is integrated, and well, by default, none of those are really good XD I think that the google hangout app worked better than many video capturing programs, though.
The fact that g+ stream is only a browser application might have something to do with the weirdness in my stream.. hopefully it works better in the future!

As always, thank you for looking!

Comments

Popular Posts