Back!

I returned, after a long long time! Sorry about that!
Decided to start using this blog again, for sketches and everything :D I also feel like writing in english because it feels as comfortable as my first language =3=;; Sorry about that as well!

Since my last post, things changed a lot in my personal life but I don't feel like I upgraded a lot, art-wise XD I feel like I'm working slowly but eh, I'm happy! Let's get goinngggg~~


Okayyyy time for a sketch! My inspiration for this was thinking about how many people don't accept themselves how they are; not necessarily because they are bad, or don't like being good, or even not being good enough. But I feel like their intern conflicts outcast their real self, and their own brightness.
I think it's awesome to be able to look at yourself and fully embrace what and who you are, with all your mightyness. Just be comfortable being you. Accepting the different sides of oneself doesn't mean being a hypocrite.
That is my love message, I guess.


On a side note, I've adopted a kitten! He was a stray cat that randomly appeared and I decided to keep XD
It was my dream to own a cat! *u* And it's just like I dreamed it would be, hahahah. I consider myself a feline person~ Call me silly, but my zodiac is Leo and my chinese horoscope is Tiger! Rawr! hahah
Actually it's easier to look after a cat than I thought it would be! XD
He's super cuddly and loves to chase after paper balls. He also comes when I call him, he's hilarious.

Bye byeee

Comments

  1. Hallo, ich liebe dich so sehr, ich wollte immer Sie bitte mein sein!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts