For Waterwolf11


FFF- OKAY. Fangirling a little over my own drawing LOL
I just like this so much!

The person who requested this didn't give me much info about the character or even his name.. PERHAPS IT'S A GIRL? I only had a profile picture to work on.
AAAAAANYWAY, I'm hoping it's a boy. With a girly look. <3
Since he had a lamp attached to his belt on the reference I had, I somewhat inspired by arabian nights. I wanted this mystic/ magical look that's characteristic of its tales~ (which by the way, I read not long ago). Hopefully I achieved that!
I'm really happy about the colors~ I just really love blue hues. 

Recently I done this color test (link) and turns out I did really well with blue and purple (they are my favourite colors!), but I must have some deficiency with yellows as I wasn't so good with greens and was terrible with browns lol.

Filling this post with an alternate Lady Gaga without her weird eye makeup:

Happy mood :D

Comments

Popular Posts