I remember you!

How could I?!?!

After a day at the hospital, I kept thinking of.. berries. Yes, I am sane.. I think!!!
The same character I drawn so long ago, around the time I got my tablet: queen's debut~
AHHH I NEGLECTED YOU, YOUR HIGHNESS. I AM SORRY.
Thinking now, I noticed it would be funny if she was some sort of forever alone royalty lol

My silly sketch of the day. I don't know why, I've been wanting to work with less colors these days :3
For this one I'd use 3 or 4 colors and its shades, but my thyroid has been really hard to deal with so I hope I have the willpower to finish this drawing, even if it will look rougher than the usual lol.
I'm happy to draw something at least a little different than the usual. But it's so pleasent to draw smiling people! It's like a therapy, it's like my own smile...

Comments

Popular Posts