Life Drawing

I have been invited to draw in a documentary about life drawing among a lot of artists, and today was shooting day! :D
I was pretty nervous because of the shooting itself, I hadnt been to a life drawing session in a while and they will use the drawings we all produced in this session so I felt pressured to draw anything that looked good haha.
The poses started as fast as 2 minutes, then increased to 5 and finished off with 10 minute poses. Life drawing sessions are great, one of the best ways to train and study in my opinion. I particularly love them!

Octavio Cariello, who is an artist I really look up to, was there as a guest artist as well and he made a portrait of me while we waited *_*❤
After the session, I quickly took some photos of the drawings I made:

Comments

Popular Posts