Book Fair!

Yesterday, a couple of friends and I went to a book fair that is taking place at the University of São Paulo, where the books are discounted up to 50%~ it was so crowded!
To tell you the truth, I havent bought any books in ages ^^; I didn't even think I would buy any so I had no money with me haha. This fair certainly re-awaken the book worm in me...

So I bought this beautiful fanzine with quotes from several writers and philosophers. The theme is hate, and it's beautifully illustrated! There was another edition about madness, which my friend bought :D
I also brought home this book written by Bruna Vieira, illustrated by Lu Cafaggi, which had been on my wishlist for a while! Lu Cafaggi's art style is so beautiful, she's someone I really look up to, I had to have this book <3 p="">
Really happy about those purchases, and I definitely want to buy a book to actually read before the year ends. Been eyeing some Murakami works - I simply adore his writing!
Are you reading anything at the moment? Any recommendations? Would love to hear about that!

Comments

Popular Posts