Tails meets Ereeve



Crossover of Tails from Sonic and Pokemon's Eevee xD

Mega Drive was the first console I owed and I only had Sonic to play, hahah. Overtime, my dad bought me sequences of Sonic and I remember I was so happy when they made Tails available to play as main! It was Sonic 3 if I remember well. I loved flying around, it made the game extra fun~
I got pretty far in those games despite being so young. I never cleared any of those as a child, though XD
Knuckles got me pretty excited when I first saw him, because he was pink. I thought it was a she, too. I remember being excited for having a female character on Sonic, but nope LOOL. Later found out it was a dude and I didn't really like his gameplay as much because Tails gave you such freedom to explore!
I really loved finding hidden rings and stages..
Good ol' mega drive days ;o;
I really thank my father for introducing me to this wonderful world!

Oh yeah, I gotta admit I thought Sonic 4 was so scary, I could barely pass the first stage LOL. It was the game Knuckles was introduced and the game difficulty was high for the 10 year old me hahahah.
The first sputnik was so hard to defeat and then there was the evil underwater stage and I couldn't pass it. LOL
It was so dramatic, too. I hated when you fell into the water, after going down the abyss.  T_T
(these are all memories from back then, so everything might be scarier than it actually was hahaha)

Heh, so today's gonna be only a rough rough rough sketch because I am so tired :P But I like the idea of those two worlds meeting 8D

Comments

Popular Posts