Fairy Tail


Fairy Tail again because I was so annoyed by the way it looked before T_T
I tried colouring fully on SAI that time and yeah... I guess that doesn't really work for me. I'm so used to Photoshop at this point I think :P
Sooo I'm going to add a few progress shots here 

Base colours~:
Then the colouring on SAI 
After this point, worked my magic on Photoshop. I very much like the brushes there!
SAI was weird because I can never fing a good setting for brushes (unless I'm lining or cellshading).
I used mainly marker tool for this, but I was quite unsatisfied with it.
I have trouble with the amount of blend it does. I want it to blend, but I also want it to have opacity. So I decided to just touch it up on Photoshop and I like it better now ;o;

I'm not even close to being a fan of Fairy Tail and I lost interest half way in this fanart, to be honest.
I struggled with it

I done this after request of a friend but I REALLY want to do things that are interesting to myself in the future~. 
And if they're not interesting then at least make some money out of it ;DD 
Lesson learned <3 p="">

Comments

Popular Posts