Tim Burton's expo


Yesterday (29/03), I was at the Museum of Image and Sound of São Paulo for Tim Burton's expo. It was actually my third visit to the expo and I simply adore his original artworks. I don't consider myself a big fan of Tim's, but I fell in love with everything being showcased, from his earliest works to the compositions, his ideas, play with words and concepts. Really worth the long lines, in my opinion. They don't allow pictures of the expo itself, but I made sure to draw lots each visit!

The entrance


My first visit was on February 16th, here are some pics: (it gets better, I promisse!)
 

Second time was with my friend Eduardo Seiji, 2 days later:
 

And then yesterday, with Carol Passos, started warming up drawing people in line before we got in:





It gets really tiring to draw standing up after some time, my back was killing me afterwards ahahah.


Comments

Popular Posts