In progress - Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon <3 add="" and="" color="" debating="" here="" hints="" i="" it="" keep="" m="" maybe="" monotone="" not="" of="" or="" p="" there="" to="" weather="" will="">
I recently watched the first episode of Sailor Moon Crystal! Wooow so many chills as she was transforming! I absolutelly love the fact they are using the same seiyuu for Usagi's voice~
My only disappointment is how she looks kind of out of character with the new style/ design? Her eyes are kind of drowsy in my opinion? I liked her innocent and energetic look a lot more! I don't know, I have the feeling they tried to make her a bit more sexy. I still had a lot of fun watching it and curious about how the story will progress and how certain things will me remade/ animated!

Comments

Popular Posts