Innocent Green


My collab with mittagessen <3 He's done the lines and I coloured~
It's Maya, npc from MapleStory. For all y'all Henehos out there, 
hee hee ecchi version down here 

WHO KNEW MAYA WAS DOING SUCH BUSINESS IN HENESYS WOODS
*dies*

Ahhh so much shines in this picture, it almost annoys me, lol. Probably the most detailed background from me ever? I put a lot of effort in it although it looks kinda sloppy ;_; 
Even with all its faults, I'm happy!

Progress shot:


Teddy bears! <3




Comments

  1. woah woah woah KEI THIS IS SO GORGEOUS-
    HOLY FUCK YOUR COLORING
    AJGKSDJAGKSD HOWWWWW
    AND THE BACKGROUND LOOKS SO GOOD AS WELL
    FJDKSLAJGDGH * A *
    lmao that ecchi version-- kawaii underwear /SHOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD COME A DAY I'D HAVE TO COLOR UNDERWEAR.. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING. PANTIES KINDA LACKS LUSTER BECAUSE OF MY INEXPERIENCE..

      THANK YOU, CHECHEEE! ;_; MEANS A LOT TO ME

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts